Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 83: Mission Tour

My favorite picture of Christ. I don't know who made it.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Hello everyone! It was a good week. We had a mission tour where Elder Gavarret from the 70 came. What I gained is that I have to be bold. We teach repentance and need to commit people. Otherwise, they won't change for the better. 

We saw a former investigator outside and started talking to her. We saw that she was breaking a commandment because she was stressed. So we promised her blessing by living the commandments. Anyway, we will keep in contact with her but not yet officially teach her.

We had a good lesson with the Farrells! They are so awesome and I am sad they are leaving to go to the east coast.

Tomorrow, we have a family history event to learn how to do family history research, so  we have invited lots of people to that. We are following up with them tonight if they are going. I'm pretty excited for that.

Love,

Elder Kloosterboer

Ten ways to love from our mission monthly newsletter.

After a sweaty day of work - doing monthly goals.


Lots of mission cars (and money..) at the mission tour for half of the
missionaries in the mission.