Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 62: Intense Workout!

Working out at the Jeppesens! ''Twas fun!


Monday, January 23, 2017


Wow... I just realized my blog dates were on 2016 and no one told me or realized it hahahahaha! So, I changed it to 2017.

I did some intense workouts this morning... We went to the Jeppesens' home in the morning. I nearly fainted! Haha. 

We usually have District Meetings every Wednesday, but this transfer, we only have 2 hahahaha. So we had our second and final one of the transfer.

Not much happened this week, actually. We taught the Mongers a lot and found out the original Mongers is spelt Mongers, but the extended is Magar. It is said the same, though. Haha. So we taught the Mongers and the Magars this week. The Mongers are going to the Hobbs home tonight and it will be interesting! The Magars are going to the Bishop's home next week for FHE. :) They are all so awesome!

I know that God loves His children!!!! He has given us so many examples for us to live by! In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,
Elder Kloosterboer

An interesting package from my Auntie! Haha I got a laugh out of that one!



Possum? What is it? First time seeing one in real life. It was showing
its spiky teeth and hissing at us when we went past it with our car.Scary!

Our Zone at Zone Conference on the 10th.