Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week 54: Yummy Thanksgiving! Also, #LIGHTtheWORLD

Late night selfie

Monday, November 28, 2016


So I was just thinking that this transfer will be weird because transfer day is on Wednesday, December 28 and missionaries going home will go home on Friday, December 16. This is so they can go home for Christmas. So, I wonder if they will do the same for me for Thanksgiving when I go home. 

Anyway.

Well this week was full of finding! Holidays are great and bad at the same time for missionaries haha. Lots of people were gone and lots of families were together. 

We had a great Thanksgiving, though! We visited with members all day except for weekly planning and such. It was very productive and yummy! I, also, made s'mores :)

Oooo! The Christmas video is awesome and it is now up on Mormon.org! Go visit it! There are miniature videos for each day in December leading up to Christmas Day.  The challenge is awesome and I am super excited for it! I know the challenge will bless you as you sincerely do it. I promise you will feel more joy as you do it, too. So, I invite you all to go to the website, watch the video, and check out the challenge and do it. (Click the below calendar pics to enlarge them.)

Also, we have a Christmas breakfast this Saturday. I'm super excited for it!

On a different note, we did lots of biking this week. Also lots of biking in the dark on long roads. It is nice to see the stars away from city life, too.

I've been studying the law of Moses recently in the Old Testament. It's crazy how much symbolism goes toward Christ and what He did (what He would do in the future for them). I'm so glad that we have prophets on the earth again to dispense the gospel out to the people. I know that Christ lives. Because of Him, everything is made possible. The plan works because of Him. 

I know this is His one and only church back on the earth again with His Priesthood. Only because of the ordinance done properly by His Priesthood can we be exalted and have eternal life and eternal increase. Now that can be done for the living and the dead. That is the Good News we bring to people :) God still cares. I know He does and I know He loves me and you. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,
Elder Kloosterboer

 #LIGHTtheWORLD 25 ways in 25 days starting on December 1. I'm excited! Go to Mormon.org on Nov 25 to see the awesome video associated with it!