Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 53: Twenty On The Twentieth :)


The Mongers

Monday, November 21, 2016


Hi everyone!

As you can tell, I turned 20 yesterday! Yay! Haha. On Saturday, we went to have dinner with the Maynes and he found out it was my birthday the next day, so he bought us a cake! What! It was super delicious, too! Also, Sister Smith had an extra apple pie left from the Relief Society dinner and asked if we wanted it on Thursday. We got it and I was starting to eat it on Saturday as I was reading a birthday card I got from my parents. It said, "Enjoy the Journey! (And don't forget to stop for pie.)" haha. Very fitting for that exact time I read it. So I eat some lovely hot pie with cold vanilla ice cream. :D 
























Also, Brother Maynes announced my birthday in Gospel Doctrine, so lots of people said happy birthday on Sunday. :) 

My birthday card from the Mission President and his wife. Haha it's fun!

Oh, oh! Krish, Ganga, and Monita came to a baptism on Saturday, and, then, they went to church for all three hours! They loved it all! Krish was saying that he wanted to get baptized right then and there LOL. 

We also had lots of fun adventures on the bikes this week. Elder Umphress has his own very nice bike. 

We realized that some neighborhoods, only the road is public and everything else is private... lol.  Yea, we are scared to park our bikes now.

There were two fun big dogs that ran out to greet us from this one garage each time we were near the property. We realized they have an invisible fence, so we were less scared. We wanted to knock the door, but we didn't want to take the risk of having headlines say, "Mormon Missionaries Mauled to Death After Entering in a Property." Lol. They were cute but dogs, but they were barking a lot and growling.

Yes, so it was a fun week.

Thank you all that sent me birthday wishes! :)

Love,
Elder Kloosterboer

Elder Moore and me


#LIGHTtheWORLD 25 ways in 25 days starting on December 1. I'm excited!
Go to Mormon.org on Nov 25 to see the awesome video associated with it!


Fog




 The MTC district a year ago with our Thanksgiving packed dinner