Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 47: Stake Conference

Our Zone plus an elder on each end


Monday, October 10, 2016

Hello everyone! How are y'all?

It was a pretty good week! The Mongers are doing awesome. Krish came to Stake Conference. Lol we had Stake Conference simulcast to our building, but it broke 15 minutes prior to the meeting starting and here was only audio at the beginning. It was super weird. Also, everyone was looking at us when we came in a few minutes late with Krish. Haha we were the interesting thing that was happening. 

Now that general Stake Conference was good, but the Adult Session is always better. Hahah. Elder Evanson of the Seventy talked as well as President and Sister Griffin. President Griffin talked about how one of the people he talked to at a Taco Bell is back investigating and all because of a spiritual impression. Haha it is awesome. God is real. This is His church. Miracles happen. I've come way closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ this past year. It is so awesome. I know the Book of Mormon is His word. It gives me guidance. It gives me comfort because of the comforter. The Book of Mormon has truly helped me get closer to Them. I'm so happy. :)

Also, I saw Chris Shukin at the Stake Conference. I was surprised and I was looking for the YSA elders. Then I found out he has been taught by the Wheaton elders these past 6 weeks (since I have been gone). But, it is good. He is awesome and it looked like he enjoyed the Conference! I, also, talked to other YSAs. That was fun! One of them gave us a referral actually! :D

Yea it was a good week! Oh, we had Zone Training on Wednesday as well. That was super good. I got super pumped up! The Zone Leaders here are super inspired and awesome! 

Anyway, 

Love you all!

Elder Kloosterboer

Cool storm view from our balcony

Krish drew this at home from one of the coloring books. He's a good drawer!