Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week 43: Miracles Everywhere Part 2

We went to a Hindu temple today! Super Cool! We went inside too!
Lol, so Elder Eddenfield had something in his eyes


Monday, September 12, 2016


I'm going to the Chicago Temple next week! I also went to a Hindu Temple today! It is awesome! So pretty! 
It was an awesome week this week! We had miracles happen again. We had a fast go on about hastening the work of salvation and it is definitely working! We found a guy who knew all about Mormons and we talked about the Book of Mormon and temples and left him the part in the Book of Mormon where the resurrected Jesus Christ comes to the Americas. I love the Book of Mormon. I know that it is the word of God and is true! I've been doing a 21 day testimony challenge and it is still increasing my testimony of the Book of Mormon.
The challenge for gaining a stronger testimony of the BoM from our Mission President - I challenge you all to do it as well!
It is so very interesting hearing other beliefs. 

It is very nice to have a living prophet today to guide us and to interpret the scriptures correctly as he is authorized by Jesus Christ himself to do so. I don't have to be lost in darkness concerning my own salvation and living with God in the "3rd heaven" (2 Corinthians 12:2). 

I don't have much time to write much more, but enjoy the pictures and I will write next Tuesday.

Love,
Elder Kloosterboer

Round glasses!
A Mormon Message with the missionaries without their ties! Lol!
Pretty cool tool I may use. Here are some fruits of the Church
Cool sky!
We started growing an onion!
Here are the roots
Hill! 
Me, Elders Moore, Eddenfield & Young

Blue fountain



The Mandir
  
I found a smaller first aid kit of mine!
Elder Eddenfield with round glasses