Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 40: Going Family Side!

My real zone - Joliet East Zone. (Hermana Nelson, Sister Doty, Sister
James, Sister Waters, me, Elder Julander, Elder Bingham, Elder Ellis,
Elder Bollschweiler, Elder Bird, Sister Ivy, Sister Smith, Sister
Wixom,  Elder Hale, Elder Maughn, Elder Faimalo, and Elder Cook.) The
Senior Sisters, Sister Jackson and Sister Rungaitis) were missing.
Monday, August 22, 2016

We had Sushi on Monday. It was actually pretty good. I got some spicy shrimp, too and practiced with the chopsticks. We finally met Alex, but he's going to college to Colorado (CSU) and isn't interested learning about another religion right now.

He was appreciative of our efforts, though.

We went to FMSC this one time this week and it was intense! We were going way to quick and they said for us to change jobs in the assembly line, so we did, but that just made us faster hahaha! (They only have so much donation money for us to pack that much). 

We had an interesting conversation with a referral investigator over Facebook. - yeah it was weird haha.

Not that much happened this week, but it was an interesting week, haha. The work is hastening for the Naperville YSA area, though. So it is very exciting. A few pass off lessons are going to be happening soon, too. We got two referrals from the Tempe Arizona Mission lately, too. A guy sister missionaries were teaching and a woman elders were teaching. Haha.

I'm transferring, though! I'm going to St Charles West area. It is inside the Naperville Stake. It will be fun. I'm going to be companions with Elder Eddenfield. I replaced him back in Rockford. He is pretty cool.

I have had a different companion every transfer. The longest time I've been with a companion was with my trainer, Elder Heiner, for two transfers. So that is interesting.

Oh yeah, Elder Heiner is training his fourth trainee for (probably) his last two transfers, so I get a younger bro! 

I know God knows what is best for us to make us grow and have joy. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Love,

Elder Kloosterboer